Introducing the Titan FX
• Saves money—the Titan consumes less than 5% of the power required by conventional C02 laser systems
• Maintenance-free, requires no consumables
• Industrial-grade reliability: 100,000 hours MTBF
• Reduced installation costs, no need to pour concrete
• Integrated laser and cooling system, only requiring a single connection point for electricity, air, and factory water.
• Software-controlled orthogonality, calibrated to the user’s specifications
• Large-format, up to 6’ x 12’ (larger custom sizes available
• Direct Drive Motion System—the cutting head moves with the highest possible acceleration and smoothness, reducing
stress and vibration on the carriage frame and lowering maintenance requirements.
• Adaptive thick-to-thin beam shaping adjusts dynamically to metal thickness
• Upgrade your Titan laser wattage in the field
• Cuts highly-reflective metal